My mum uses a picture of me as her bookmark
you’re like fucking 12 gtfo of tumblr son
I don’t know if you know this but parents sometimes take pictures of their kids when their young and keep them and so when they’re old they can look back at the memories meaning I’m not gonna be 10 forever you rude dumbass
People always say that it hurts at night
and apparently screaming into your pillow at 3am
is the romantic equivalent of being heartbroken.
it’s 9am on a tuesday morning
and you’re standing at the kitchen bench waiting for the toast to pop up
And the smell of dusty sunlight and earl gray tea makes you miss them so much
you don’t know what to do with your hands.
if you ever think a date to a bookstore would be boring there’s this game you can play where you go to the romance novel section and the both of you pick out a book and flip to a random page. and you skim the pages and read the dirtiest part outloud. whoever has the nastiest scene gets a point and you just keep going until you feel like stopping it’s really quite entertaining
oH MY GOD
*gasp* Friend is lonely?
on my way friend… woah wait…yes
I dance to maek you happy
did friend like dance?
I shall battle the sadness!
friend isso pretty, she shouldnt feel sad or lonely
lots of people love friend! shes funny
I give huggles to friend
when friend is happy, we are happy
remember to smile okay? Smile as you read this!
you are not alone friend. I am here. Be happy.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Either/or. My closet is empty enough that nothing can hide.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I used to but I don’t really anymore. My hair is far too thick for it to be of any use and that stuff usually ends up spilling and being a bigger mess than it’s worth.
- Where is your next vacation?
I don’t know, but hopefully somewhere awesome.
- Who do you think reads these?
Whoever is awake and bored enough. And my mom. And Jamie.
- Do you have a calendar in your room?
Not anymore. I need a 2014 one
- What’s your plan for the day?
Get some errands done and tidy the apartment
- Are you reading any books right now?
I am reading Les Miserables and A Storm of Swords
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes, but very rarely
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
- Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- What is your “Song of the Week”?
Probably Oh Holy Night
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I think anyone can wear any color they so wish
- Do you still watch cartoons?
- What do you drink with dinner?
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
Ranch dressing or bbq sauce
- What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Italian, though a good bbq is a beautiful thing
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Sherlock Holmes, The Proposal, most Disney
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- Can you change the oil on a car?
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- What is your usual bedtime?
- Are you lazy?
- Afraid of heights?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Baker or Ballerina or Teacher
- Hot tea or cold tea:
Depends on the weather
- Tea or coffee?
- Favorite kind of cookie?
- Can you swim well?
I can avoid drowning
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
- Who do you want to see right now?
Ariel and Rella and Chris and Mom and Jenny